Tallahassee, FL, 32304
Joined on May, 2014
Any day at any time
Up to 20 minutes away for no additional charge
Education- Master of Music, Saxophone Performance (3.9 GPA), Florida State University, 2014
- Master of Arts, Arts Administration (3.9 GPA), FSU, exp. grad 2015
- Bachelor of Music, dual major in Music Education and Saxophone Performance (3.7 GPA), SUNY Fredonia, 2012
Experience- I taught music lessons and assisted students with homework for every subject during student teaching (fall 2012). Additionally, I have taught private music lessons for 3 years.
- 1750 on SAT, 29 on ACT
- I take great satisfaction in teaching and guiding students as they increase their knowledge.
- I have a degree in education, and am familiar with many applicable educational theories and philosophies. Additionally, I've taken college-level courses in writing, history/geography, and music.
- I am currently employed as General Manager for the Orchestra program at Florida State University College of Music. I am also successful as a performing musician, and have been named a finalist in major national competitions.
HobbiesI greatly enjoy working with students; education is one of the most important facets of my life. I frequently play music, but also enjoy reading poetry, fiction, and non-fiction. I have been expanding my skills as a writer, and am currently in the process of preparing several essays for possible publication in national journals. I also enjoy playing tennis and working with computers.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.