Mon/Wed/Fri in the morning
EducationJunior at Florida State University; Math and Physics double major with a minor in French
Experience- I've been tutoring friends and clients in languages, physics, and many levels of math all through high school and college.
- SAT scores: 2290/2400, including a maximum 800 in math
- ACT scores: 33/36, including a maximum 36 in math
- AP scores: 5s in Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Spanish, and French; 4s in Physics B and Physics C Mechanics
- IB scores: earned diploma with 44 out of possible 45 points and maximum 7s in HL Math, SL Physics, SL Spanish, and SL French
- Some classes taken: Intro to Abstract Algebra, Intro to Topology, Intro to Complex Variables, Int Mechanics, Mathematical Physics, Int French Grammar and Composition, Int French Reading and Conversation
- Recently attended a conference on the history and teaching of mathematics in Copenhagen, Denmark
HobbiesI like soccer (playing and watching), tennis, chess, listening to plenty of music, playing some guitar, and hanging with friends.
Trigonometry, IB Physics SL, IB Physics HL, IB Mathematics SL, IB Mathematics HL, IB Mathematical Studies SL, IB Further Mathematics HL, HSPT Quantitative, HSPT Math, GRE Quantitative Reasoning, GRE Quantitative, GMAT Quantitative, French, Finite Mathematics, Elementary Math, Elementary Algebra, Electromagnetism, Differential Equations, Intermediate Algebra, Linear Algebra, Math, Statistics, Spanish, SAT Subject Test in Physics, SAT Subject Test in Mathematics Level 2, SAT Subject Test in Mathematics Level 1, SAT Mathematics, SAT Math, Quantum Theory, Quantum Physics, Quantum Mechanics, Quantitative Reasoning, PSAT Mathematics, Pre-Calculus, Pre-Algebra, Newtonian Mechanics, Multivariable Calculus, Middle School Math, DAT Quantitative Reasoning, Competition Math, COMPASS Mathematics, Algebra 2, Algebra 1, ACT Math, ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra, ACCUPLACER College-Level Math, ACCUPLACER Arithmetic, 9th Grade math, 8th Grade math, 7th Grade math, 6th Grade math, 5th Grade math, 4th Grade math, 3rd Grade math, 2nd Grade math, 1st Grade math, 12th Grade math, 11th Grade math, Algebra 3/4, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, College Algebra, CLEP Precalculus, CLEP College Mathematics, CLEP College Algebra, CLEP Calculus, Calculus 3, Calculus 2, Calculus 1, CAHSEE Mathematics, ASPIRE Math, Arithmetic, Applied Mathematics, AP Physics 2: Mechanics, AP Physics 2: Electricity and Magnetism, AP Physics 2 - DUPE, AP Physics 1 - DUPE, AP Physics 1, 10th Grade math
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.